Friday, April 20, 2012

A Male Compelling

This man William Levy compels me. He is so genuine (it seems) and sexy as hell.  Not that hell is sexy , but y'all are the ones who made the stupid 'say'

Anyway. I'm a dancer and I think dancing together as  a couple is just another branch of romance. It's such a beautiful thing. I cannot understand why some people are afraid of it.

To feel a man twirling you!
To feel those strong arms around you!
The music in your soul, body, lips.  Ooh what can be more closer to sex!

I have a man who doesn't dance. TALK ABOUT OPPOSITES! And those who say opposites attract. Go shove it. I tend to want someone who has something in common with me dammit. I'm a free spirit. I love life and living.  But then again I can't blame y'all for my choice either right :)
Okay, you are off the hookie.

Not to blast the husband. He is a good man, but honey you need to start shaking your damn hips!

Husband, take a lookie



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment